Personalized service for personal computer users at your home, home office or small business.
Hi, I’m Rick Strobel and I am Rick’s Computer Services.
When you call my company for help with your computer you get me. Not some kid with baggie pants and an attitude. Not an endless maze of “press 1 for this and 2 for that”. Not some guy named "Bob" at a call center in India who learned English last week.
When you call me you get:
- A computer professional with 18 years of hands on experience
- A business person with a college degree and a variety of real-world experience helping other business people
- An entrepreneur who has been there – run my own businesses in the past as well as growing up in a family of business owners
- A guy with a visionary fascination with all the fun and entertaining things you can do with a personal computer.
I’ll come to your home or place of business and help you:
- Set up a home network so you can share your Internet connection, print to the nice printer in the family room or effortlessly backup your important files from one computer to the other
- Get rid of all those damn pop-ups! (and other nasties that are so easy to catch on the Internet these days)
- Bring dead or dying computers back to life
- Tune up your system so it’s as fast as they day you brought it home
- Show you how to put pictures on your computer so you can email them to friends and family
- Or, nearly anything you can imagine. Call me and tell me what you’d like your computer to do for you. If it doesn’t involve time travel I may be able to help – I love a challenge.
The best part is that you’ll be surprised by how reasonable my rates are. The rates have to be reasonable because I’m here to help you – the home computer user or the small business user. And, I can keep my rates low because my overhead is low. I don’t maintain a storefront or expensive office space. I work out of my home. I come to you. Also, as stated before – I’m it. I don’t have a bunch of employees to feed.
Plus, I don’t pad my profit by selling you things you don’t need. Any repair or upgrade parts I provide for you I provide at my cost. Nor do I get any kickbacks from Internet service providers or anyone else I might recommend to you. My recommendations are based on what I think will work best for you.
Pick up the phone and give me a call at 419-5555. You’ll be glad you did.